Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*hmph!*

TT here!


*hmph!*


*hehe!*


It's my turn to update this pathetic blog...*gah!*
What to write?? lol
I'm not a pathetic LeeHom fan like Jen..


Anyway, referring to Kim-Saw(hot korean guy), he's just pretending that he's not!!, about dating the pathetic LeeHom lover...


*hehe!!*


quote..


Saw,


"Take her..I don't need her! She's of no use to me!!" teehee!! :p Sh'e all yours..to touch!!! :D I thought you'll be my buddy forever..but after this bad choice..of going to date the untouchable....I think you'll still be my buddy!! but hmm...why the bad taste?? lol!!!


Jen,
hehe...have your affair!!!I don't mind!!! I have Pocoyo!!!*wee!*


or should I quote..


Jen, *sobs*
"How could you do this to me!! *sobs* After all I've done for you!! *sobs* I didn't even blame you for aborting the stupid fetus!!!..*sobs* although it's not mine..*hmm-mmm!!!* *sobs*


and...


Kim..*sobs*
I thought you loved me!! *sobs*




*FYI, I quoted these sentences from movies. Jasmine, Ta, Ginny, Jensine and Saw, don't ask me what's my source!!*


I think I'll go with the second quote...*teehee!!*


Going away to cry,
T.T


*i'm a genius at this crying thingy!! even my initials are crying!!*


Go to my blog for a more detailed version... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment